WIN VR Limited Warranty
WIN VR, LLC. (“WIN”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to commercial, non-commercial, indoor use of the WIN VR. Any other use of the WIN VR shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the WIN VR will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the WIN VR only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the WIN VR remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted WIN VR’s, the owner of the original Subscription attached to that WIN VR.
VR LAPTOP: 12 MONTHS
WIN warrants the laptop against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
VR HEADSET: 12 MONTHS
WIN warrants the VR headset against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
WIN VR COMPONENTS: 12 MONTHS
WIN warrants the components and all original parts of the WIN VR, including its basestation sensors (2), link box, mini display port cable, usb cable, power adapters (3), controllers (2), bat attachment, bat tracker, mini bat, extension cords (2), power strip, backpack, tripods (2), tripod bag, other components, against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the WIN VR. The WIN VR must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted WIN VRs, the owner of the original Subscription attached to that WIN VR. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the WIN VR or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for WIN to, at WIN’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning WIN VR or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other WIN products or services, non-WIN products or labor, units that are, or that WIN reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the WIN VR, or Internet connectivity. WIN does not warrant that the operation of the WIN VR will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a WIN authorized service technician), use of the WIN VR with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the WIN VR, or any use contrary to the instructions in the WIN Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by WIN.
- Incidental or consequential damages. WIN is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. WIN does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Any attempt to move or repair WIN VR equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. WIN is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a WIN authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and WIN shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by WIN or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
EXTENDED WARRANTY SERVICE
Extended warranty coverage is available for purchase through WIN’s authorized partner.
See support.winreality.com for more details.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must contact the WIN Support team. You will be asked to provide WIN with the serial number of your WIN VR and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
Any disputes between you and WIN related to this Limited Warranty or the WIN VR will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in WIN’s Terms of Service, available at www.winreality.com/terms-of-service.
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by WIN and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.